- Time-to-Market demands
- Continuous pressure to reduce cost
- High degree of product change or customization
- Deliveries to a variety of international markets
- Internal focus on systems and process engineering
The Industrial Capital Equipment market is large and diverse, but all OEMs in this market face similar challenges, including:
The Segue Team is built to meet the changing needs of Capital Equipment OEMs, and flex our workforce in both the US and China.
To Capital Equipment OEMs, Segue Delivers:
Responsiveness: Our engineering and manufacturing teams work in close collaboration with our customers to implement ECOs needed to satisfy the specific requirements of a custom project, a new market or a customization for a specific end customer.
Manufacturing Solutions: We are uniquely qualified to deliver cost effective solutions that meet your urgent delivery requirements due to:
- Mixed Mode manufacturing capabilities where we build subassemblies in both the US and China to support final assembly operations in each region of the world.
- Our engineers and technicians design and build new control systems for clients utilizing the most cost effective components that meet specifications without any brand loyalty, resulting in the lowest cost with our commitment for reliability.
- We utilize our internal Supply Chain Management, Engineering, and Logistics capabilities to find the most effective components across the full supply chain for high level sub-assemblies such as control panels, power distribution units or electro-mechanical assemblies.
Engineering Support: Segue has demonstrated capabilities in test fixtures, power supplies, power distribution boxes, pneumatic assemblies, robotic assemblies, electronic enclosures and more.
Copy Exact: Segue has partnered with key capital equipment manufacturers to provide complex, integrated high level assemblies to reduce time-to-market, manage cost down programs, and execute engineering changes within a “copy exact” environment.
Segue's Capital Equipment Expertise Includes:
- Precision Machining Equipment
- Industrial Printing Equipment
- Semiconductor Equipment
- Packaging Automation Equipment
- Food & Beverage Packaging Equipment
- Industrial Printers
- Chemical Processing Equipment
- Electronics Manufacturing Process Equipment
- Industrial HVAC Equipment
- Material Handling Systems