The industrial capital equipment market is comprised of many diverse products including process equipment, semiconductor equipment, robotics, automation lines and material systems. While products can differ greatly, suppliers in this market face similar challenges such as time to market demands, continuous pressure to reduce costs, a high degree of product change or customization and deliveries to a variety of international markets. Additionally OEMs are increasingly focusing internal resources on process development and systems engineering.
Many industrial OEMs are turning to Segue to deliver cost effective subassemblies to support their final assembly operations in both the US and China. We understand the need to be flexible to meet the changing needs of customers in this market and flex our workforce to respond to these requirements.
- Industrial controls
- Material Handling systems
- Elevators and escalators
- Oil and gas exploration and drilling equipment and instruments
- Power distribution and management
- Security and safety systems
- Robotics and automation
- Process and Equipment for the semiconductor, electronics, food and beverage and chemical markets
- Test and measurement equipment
- Mass transit and transportation
- Kiosks / Gaming / ATMs