We believe that we earn customer loyalty by providing products, services, and customer interaction of the highest quality and the greatest value.
We employ a guiding quality policy that drives us to:
- Make each customers’ experience with Segue the best in the industry.
- Clearly understand customer needs and provide products and services to meet those needs.
- Comply with customer, regulatory and industry quality requirements.
- Collaborate with our customers, suppliers and internally within Segue.
- Empower our employees to act with personal accountability.
- Maintain the effectiveness of our quality system including adherence to documented, repeatable processes throughout the life cycle of a customer engagement.
- Provide rapid problem resolution.
- Maintain and continuously improve our operational performance.
We deliver Quality utilizing the following systems:
- Workers trained to IPC-620 and J-STD-001 Standards by certified in-house instructors
- Customer design reviews to provide recommendations for manufacturing, functionality and cost improvements
- Development and execution of documented, repeatable manufacturing processes
- Full functional testing where appropriate
- Strict tooling, crimp height and pull test protocols
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485 Registered
- UL Listed, CSA and CE Approved
- 100% Electrical Testing and visual inspection to customer specifications (automated cable test equipment with Hi-Pot capability)
- Integrated Continuous Improvement and Corrective Action System
- Commitment to timely customer communication and interaction
- Commitment to lean operations and flexible workcells
ROHS & Conflict Minerals Compliance
Segue can help you satisfy the requirements for the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, also known as “RoHS” as well as Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, also known as “Conflict Minerals”. These rules affect all customers whose products contain electronics or printed circuit boards and all public companies respectively. Segue has developed programs to ensure compliance of the products we manufacture for our customers.
We also provide cost-effective RoHS Conversion services to assist companies whose legacy product lines need to transition to new RoHS compliant supply chain.
The Segue Team can:
- Audit existing and verify new designs for compliance
- Develop a transition plan for existing products
- Secure a supply chain for RoHS-compliant components
- Manufacture RoHS-compliant electronics, using the correct materials and processes