Test and Measurement suppliers are increasingly outsourcing portions of their manufacturing to sophisticated partners as they shift their internal resources to new product development and customer facing value add services such as test design and test services. Contract manufacturers who support Test & Measurement OEMs must be able to provide fully tested, highly precise sub-systems and be responsive to needs for custom fixtures and new test requirements.
- Hand-held and bench oscilloscopes
- Hand-held and bench spectrum analyzers
- Data Analyzers
- Full & semi-automatic functional testers
- Module, calibration & performance tester
- Vision testers
- Optical recognition systems
- Telecom test equipment
- In-circuit test platforms (ICT)
Capabilities and Certifications
Segue has been supplying Test & Measurement OEMs for more than 20 years and have evolved our offerings in this market to include:
- Responsive design and manufacturing for application specific requirements: Our engineering and manufacturing teams work closely with customer to rapidly respond to application specific requirements such as custom probes and fixtures as well as control and power sub-systems for new test processes.
- Manufacturing solutions: We are uniquely qualified to deliver cost effective solutions in a timely manner:
- Precision manufacturing: Custom probes and fixtures with mechanical tolerances within +/- 0.002 in.
- Execution of test and calibration routines: Including setting of precision calibration offsets for individual production units
- Test & measurement specific processes: Curing, burn-in and life-cycle testing processes.
- Mixed mode manufacturing capabilities: We build sub-assemblies in both the US and China to support final assembly operations in each region.
- Internal supply chain management, engineering, and logistics: We utilize these capabilities to find the most effective components across the full supply chain for high level sub-assemblies such as control panels, power distribution units or electro-mechanical assemblies.